Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3904 Alhambra Dr West, Jacksonville
Enter the gates of this stunning riverfront estate and you will instantly feel as though you have been swept away to a chateau in Normandy, France. Exquisitely designed with extensive custom finishes, this 14,000+ square foot Tudor-style home is truly a masterpiece in design and built for entertaining. Designed with the materials and attention to detail expected with this architecture, this 5 bedroom, 6 full bath, 5 half bath home will not disappoint. The property offers a main house with 4 stories of grandeur, including a full wine cellar in the basement equipped with a kitchen and intimate dining room, main floor with kitchen and keeping room combination, a formal dining room and a family dining room, a grand salon and a study/office.Even has a men's and women's powder room.The 2nd floor has an elegant master suite with his and hers walk- in closets and his and her vanities. The hallways provide exquisite artistry on the ceilings and walls and ample storage throughout. Additionally, 3 guest suites are on the 2nd floor each with its own splendid benefit. One with a terrace and stairwell to the side patio, one with an onyx steam shower and the other with a gas fireplace. The 3rd floor is the elegant ballroom, reserved for parties that will surely delight! Additional accommodations are provided in the guest house above the 2nd car garage, offering 1 bedroom and 1 full bath. A private courtyard houses a large 6' deep heated hot/tub spa, for the few that stay late at the party. This property has so much to see with antique fixtures and hand painted custom finishes that you will want to take notes. Please see notable feature sheet in documents section for more details.
- MLS® #925660
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths5
- Square Footage10,204
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeResidential - Single Family
- StyleFrench, Tudor
- UtilitiesWater - Public, Sewer - Public, Gas - Bottled, Sep Irrigation Meter, Emergency Generator
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Courtyard Entry Gar, Circular Drive, Concrete, Gravel
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolNo Pool
- ExteriorBrick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio - Open, Patio - Covered, Outside Lighting, Bulkhead, Sprinkler System, Landscape Lighting, Other Building(s)
- Lot DescriptionRegular Lot
- RoofSlate Roof
- Days on Market224
- HOA Fees0.00
- HOA Fees Freq.N/A
- Address3904 Alhambra Dr West
- Area011-san Marco
- SubdivisionSan Marco
- Zip Code32207
- Interior FeaturesButler Pantry, Vaulted/Cath. Ceil., Ceiling 8+ Ft., Window Treatment(s), French Door(s), Tile Floors, Wood Floors, Marble Floors, Walk-in-Closet(s), Built-in-Bookshelves, Elevator, Prewired Audio, Floor Plugs, Multi Paned Windows
- AppliancesRange Gas, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposer, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Ice Maker Stnd Alone
- HeatingCentral Heating, Electric Source
- CoolingCentral Cooling, Electric Source
- FireplacesStone Fireplace, Marble Fireplace, Fireplace-Living Rm, Fireplace-Bedroom, Gas Fireplace, 2 or more Fireplaces
- # of Stories4
- ElementaryHendricks Avenue
- HighSamuel W. Wolfson
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathaway Homeservices Florida Network Realty
The data relating to real estate for sale on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Florida Homes Realty and Mortgage are marked with the listing broker's name and detailed information about such listings includes the name of the listing brokers. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
©2018 Northeast Florida Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2018 at 7:53am EDT.